Blogs I Follow
- Natalie E. Illum...
- DAKOTA DONOVAN
- Emily Mohn-Slate
- Words of Reclamation
- Freesia McKee
- D. Allen // the body connected
- Great Smoky Vacations
- your passport to complaining
- Narrative Healthcare at Lenoir-Rhyne University
- WELCOME TO HAMBLETT HOUSE
- Porter C. Taylor
- Cynthia Beach Author
- The Bloggess
- Mental Health coping skills blog by leif gregersen
- Being Benedictine
- The Bardic Circle
- Disabled Hikers
- The Monday Heretic
- Dreaming the World
- Let's Queer Things Up!
- Follow Finding Our Voices Together on WordPress.com
NaBloPoMo November 2015
You don’t just think about bad things.
You ignore all the wires and paraphernalia
And focus on the part of your loved one
Still present in the midst of all the pain.
You don’t worry about the anger and division
All you can think is how much time is left?
You wish your mom could do all the things she used to do
To comfort you. Now you have to comfort her.
The relationship is more pure and loving
Than it has been since you were a newborn.
No anger could escape so much love.